Well, I have had a total of four snow days now. With all this extra time on my hands one would think that I have been busy working on my UFOs...HA! I wish. It seems as though these days off have made me lazy. I sleep until 10 a.m. and then the day flies by.
Many of us here in New England are sick of the snow, but I have to say I have enjoyed having lots of snow on the ground. I dress up warm, put my boots on, and I'm happy to go out for a walk; trudging through the deep snow that has accumulated all around me. I can't say that I can ever remember a winter quite like this one. What do you think of all this snow? Do you like it? Or can you live without it?
Just remember, come mid-July how hot and humid it will be and everyone will be complaining they wished it were cool outside!
I like the snow too, especially right after it falls, it is so peaceful and quiet. The last few days have been very cold, though, so we are getting a little cabin-feverish... I will be ready for Spring whenever it decides to arrive! (Sorry if this is a redundant comment - I thought I had posted one, but I think it didn't make it...)
ReplyDelete