Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Garden In The Woods

I visited the Garden In The Woods on Friday, July 1st. It was a pleasant experience. I love gardening and I love the woods. It truly was a "Garden in the Woods"! I do not consider myself a very good photographer, but I thought the photos I took while visiting came out well, so I have shared them with you. Enjoy!

BTW: I HAVE been working on my UFOs, and I will be posting some finished ones this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Looks beautiful. I had never heard of Garden in the Woods. Is it near where you live? I just got back from visiting my parents in Arkansas and there is a place called Garvin Gardens that reminded me of your photos. So peaceful and weed-free, unlike my garden. And they had a large pond with a ton of koi, which would be so cool to reproduce on a smaller scale in the backyard.

    ReplyDelete